I’m at home today…

… and not moving a muscle. Been up since 06:00… not unusual other than I was awake from about 04:00. By way of compensation to Linda I’ve committed myself to a number of small jobs around the house. Clean the windows, pot up the patio plants we bought yesterday, cook some Italian peasant bread etc etc.

Me staying at home at any time, particularly when the sun is shining, is nothing short of a miracle. What’s the cause of this strange behaviour? Just a short few words…

iPad delivery status

Yes, the Apple iPad 2 is due to be delivered today! So one of three things is going to happen…

  1. It’ll arrive early, say 09:00, and having committed myself to all these small jobs I’ll have to suffer the agony of a quick fumble before honouring my promises.
  2. It’ll arrive late, say 18:00, leaving me hardly any time at all before sons David and John arrive for their weekly home roast dinner and film. That’ll mean I won’t know any more about the iPad than they do, giving them full authority to pile in with lots of advice on how I should be using it.
  3. It’ll arrive about midday after I’ve finished all the jobs and won’t be able to resist a snooze in the afternoon sunshine. The UPS delivery man will feebly knock on the front door and, receiving no reply, will return the precious package back to base leaving a card to tell me of my misfortune. Knowing that I’ve caused an unnecessary delay in getting my hands on the iPad will drive me bonkers!

Oh, the agony and the ecstasy! But all going well the next blog post should be from the iPad via Blogsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...